PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Atlanta office
- Specializes in commercial property tax, and currently leads the Commercial Property Tax consulting practice.
- Practice Leader, Commercial Property Tax, Ryan
- Senior Director, property tax consulting firm
- Led the East Region property tax practice, focusing on commercial real estate.
- Director, Big Four firm
- Led the Southeast Region property tax consulting practice, focusing on real and personal property matters.
- Senior Consultant, commercial real estate company
- Vice President, national property tax consulting firm
Mr. Moncrief has given over two dozen presentations throughout his career to various executive boards, state taxing authorities, and professional associations in the real estate and property tax industry. Topics have included valuation, legislative changes, and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Government Affairs Committee
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Property Tax Agent, Registered in Tennessee