Hear from the leading experts from Thomson Reuters and Ryan on how VAT changes in the European Union, effective 1 July, will change the way you do business. Learn about the options available to help you comply with these new rules and how these changes can be an opportunity for broader compliance, efficiency, and transformation across your tax function.
Key points discussed in this short podcast include:
- Mini One-Stop Shop (MOSS) becomes One-Stop Shop (OSS)
- Supply of services
- Distance sale of goods
- Change in thresholds of reporting for cross-border/import of goods
- New Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS)
- Abolishment of the exemption for low-value goods
- Platforms/electronic interfaces can become deemed supplier
- Catalyst for broader compliance, efficiency, and tax transformation
If you have any questions, suggestions for future content, or difficulty listening to the podcast, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.