Press Room

Ryan Named a Best Company to Work for in Texas for the Eleventh Consecutive Year

Press Release Oct 05, 2021

Ryan Named a Best Company to Work for in Texas for the Eleventh Consecutive Year

DALLAS (Oct. 5, 2021)Ryan, a leading global tax services and software provider, has been selected as one of the 2021 Best Companies to Work for in Texas. This marks the eleventh consecutive year the Firm has been recognized as one of the most employee-centric workplaces that benefits the state’s economy, workforce, and businesses. Ryan has been selected as one of the top 20 companies on this list each year since 2011.

“We are proud to be named as a best company to work for in Texas for the eleventh year in a row,” said Ginny B. Kissling, Global President and Chief Operating Officer of Ryan. “This is a milestone that doesn’t happen overnight. It is the result of 4,015 consecutive days of our Texas team members’ focus on creating a strong culture and our deeply held belief that great client service comes from a great team that takes care of one another. It is a privilege and honor to be part of this dedicated and talented team.”

To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:

  • Have at least 15 employees working in Texas
  • Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
  • Be a publicly or privately held business
  • Have a facility in the state of Texas
  • Be in business a minimum of one year

Companies from across the state entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Companies to Work for in Texas. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, systems, philosophies, practices, and demographics. This part of the process was worth 25% of the total evaluation. The second part, which accounted for the remaining 75% of the overall score, consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process and analyzed the data, using their expertise to determine the final rankings.

The list of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas was revealed at the Texas Association of Business (TAB) Best Companies to Work for in Texas awards dinner and celebration on October 4, 2021.

For more information on the Best Companies to Work for in Texas program, visit https://www.bestcompaniestx.com/winners.

About Ryan

Ryan, an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. Ryan is a nine-time recipient of the International Service Excellence Award from the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) for its commitment to world-class client service. Empowered by the dynamic myRyan work environment, which is widely recognized as the most innovative in the tax services industry, Ryan’s multidisciplinary team of more than 3,100 professionals and associates serves over 18,000 clients in more than 60 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies. More information about Ryan can be found at ryan.com. “Ryan” and “Firm” refer to the global organizational network and may refer to one or more legal entities that are member firms of Ryan International.

MEDIA CONTACT

Stacey Underwood
Senior Manager, Content, Communications, and Public Relations
Ryan
972.934.0022
stacey.underwood@ryan.com