David L. Veeder
Principal, Federal Income Tax, Income Tax
PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing federal income tax expertise in global interest netting, statutes of limitations, claims for refunds, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) transcription comprehension, and other IRS practice and procedure matters for Ryan TAARP, the Firm’s proprietary tax account analysis review program.
- Practice Leader, Federal Income Tax, Ryan
- 27 years of experience
- Founding Partner, tax account analysis review firm
- National Director, Tax Account Analysis, international accounting firm
Mr. Veeder lectures on various tax topics for industry meetings and conferences.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas State Board of Certified Public Accountants
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, The University of Texas at Austin