PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal in Charge, Ryan, Kansas City office
- Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional and federal fuels and excise tax recovery and audit consulting to clients in a variety of industries.
- More than 28 years of experience in various industry and public accounting positions.
- Director in Charge, Motor Fuels Tax, Ryan, Kansas City office
- Director, national accounting firm
- National Practice Leader, national accounting firm
- Specialized in fuel and excise tax recoveries for the United States and Canada.
- Operating Tax Manager, largest “less-than-truckload” trucking company
Mr. Jones has a national presence within the fuels tax area and has spoken at the following organizations:
- Canadian Society of Goods and Services Taxation
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Council On State Taxation
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- National Accounting Finance Council
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Airline Transportation Association
- American Trucking Association
- Board Member, National Accounting Finance Council
- International Fuel Tax Association
- Industry Advisory Board Member
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, University of Kansas