This program is being held as a hybrid meeting with both in-person and virtual participants. The Council On State Taxation (COST) Annual Property Tax Workshop will provide attendees with the latest information on pressing property tax issues and have an industry-only Audit Session and an Ask the Experts Session. Final topics have not yet been determined, but a draft agenda is available.
Ryan’s speakers include:
- Joe Molina, Principal, Property Tax
- Are You New to Or in Need of a Property Tax Refresher? Get the Basics
- Matthew Poling, Principal, Property Tax
- Best Practices for Property Tax Appeals – Including the Use of Experts and Appraisers
- Sharon Welhouse, Principal and Practice Leader, Credits and Incentives
- Incentives, Credits, and Other Opportunities – How to Avoid and Negotiate Problems