This three-day program offers sessions on key tax issues U.S. companies who are doing business with Canadians or in Canada need to know. The primary focus of the workshop will be on GST, HST, and Income Tax but will also cover QST, payroll, and property taxes. Attendees will also participate in an interactive audit session covering Canadian tax issues that they’ve been dealing with. Only employees of COST member and non-COST member companies are invited to attend.
Ryan’s speakers include:
- Clyde Seymour, Principal, International Income Tax
- Understanding the Workings of the U.S.-Canada Income Tax Convention – Wednesday, September 28, 3:00–4:30 p.m. MST
- Sandra Smith, Principal, Sales and Use Tax
- Minimizing (Legally) GST/HST Liability – Wednesday, September 28, 3:00–4:30 p.m. MST
- Jeffrey Shaw, Director, Client Support Services
- Canada’s GST/HST Registration Requirements and the New Extended Registration Requirements – Wednesday, September 28, 1:00–2:45 p.m. MST