PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Specializes in commercial real estate appeals for new construction, redevelopment, and income-producing properties, including office, multifamily, hospitality, and mixed-use properties.
- Extensive expertise in appeals of new construction supplemental values and tax rate classifications for development sites.
- More than 15 years of experience advising clients, resulting in the minimization of tax from due diligence through disposition.
- Director, Property Tax, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Manager, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Extensive commercial real estate appeal experience in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Attained substantial real property tax savings in every major jurisdiction in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
- Graduate, Leadership Development Program, Ryan.
- Team Leader, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Senior Consultant, Ryan, Washington, D.C. office
- Trainee Appraiser, global real estate services firm
- Prepared appraisals for multifamily, office, industrial, hotel, and mixed-use properties.
- Associate Consultant, State and Local Tax Services, national property tax firm
- Apartment and Office Building Association/Building Owners and Managers Association, Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Appraisal Institute
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Political Economy, Georgetown University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Appraisal Institute – Courses: Advanced Income Capitalization and Prerequisites and Separating Real Property, Personal Property, and Intangible Assets
- CCIM – Courses: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate and Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation Symposiums and Advanced Training Seminars