PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Houston office
- Specializes in the valuation, assessment, taxation, and exemption of real and personal property on a state and local level for clients in a variety of industries, including commercial and industrial property, financial institutions, hospitals and healthcare systems, public utilities, and not-for-profit charitable and civic organizations.
- Works closely with multistate jurisdictions in reviewing, analyzing, negotiating, and/or appealing both real and personal property tax assessments.
- Director, Commercial Property Tax, Ryan, Houston office
- Director, Commercial Real Estate, multinational mass media and information firm
- Senior Manager, multinational accounting firm
- Senior Property Tax Consultant, public accounting firm
- Responsible for filing business personal property tax returns, determining assessment appeal valuations, and negotiating values with multistate assessors. Performed research to determine taxability status and estimated values and property taxes on various types of leased equipment.
- Commercial Real Estate for Women
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Board of Directors (2013–Present)
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, University of Houston
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designee
- Certified Senior Property Tax Consultant, Licensed in Texas