PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Fort Lauderdale office
- Specializes in providing transaction tax services to clients in the retail and manufacturing industries.
- Vice-Practice Leader, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Fort Lauderdale office
- Director, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Member, Advanced Training Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan's internal technical training courses.
- Binder Committee Chairperson, SALT Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for compiling orientation and technical training materials for Ryan's internal continuing professional education courses.
Ms. Kippes lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Secretary/Treasurer (2004–2005)
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting and Finance, Texas A&M University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation