PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Offers dual practice area specialization and delivery in motor fuels/excise tax, as well as sales and use tax.
- Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional transaction tax services for manufacturers, chemical plants, oil and gas facilities, retailers, airlines, common carriers, and financial service providers.
- Experienced with wide range of client service offerings, including tax research matrices, overpayment reviews, audit support/assistance, and compliance/process evaluations.
- Member, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Responsible for developing and conducting Microsoft® Access database training seminars for transaction tax professionals.
Mr. Pustejovsky lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients, the Ryan Professional Development Program, and the Institute for Professionals in Taxation. He has also presented a variety of tax-related topics, including database management, sales tax, excise tax, and creating audit populations.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- American Petroleum Institute
- Federation of Tax Administrators
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Degree, Finance, Texas A&M University