PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional transaction tax services to clients in the retail, banking/financial services, hospitality, and manufacturing industries.
- Member, SALT Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s internal orientation and technical training programs.
- Committee Chairperson, SALT Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for compiling orientation and technical training materials for Ryan’s internal orientation and technical training programs.
Ms. Chronis lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and for Ryan’s technical training programs.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Council On State Taxation
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Executive Director (2001–2006)
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Texas Taxpayers and Research Association
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting and Finance, Texas A&M University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Sales Tax, Institute for Professionals in Taxation