PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Amsterdam office
- Specializes in providing value-added tax (VAT) consultancy and recovery services.
- Practice Leader, VAT Consultancy-Recovery, Ryan Netherlands Operations
- Co-founder and Partner, Dutch tax law firm
- Specialized in VAT and real estate transfer tax.
- Manager, international accounting and tax law firm
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Officer, Municipal Legal Advice Centre
Ms. Den Breems lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and the Ryan Professional Development Program. Additionally, she has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Divers accountancy firms
- Foundations in the field of UDCs
- National Organization for Theaters
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Dutch Association of Academic Tax Advisors
Ms. Den Breems was chief editor of the monthly tax law magazine, Fiskaal. She has written various articles, published in the International Tax Review. She was also co-author of the Kluwer VAT Memo from 2002–2005.
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Master of Laws Degree (LL.M.), (Emphasis in Indirect Tax Law), University of Leiden
- Post University Degree, Dutch Order of Academic Tax Advisors
- Tax Assurance, Nyenrode Business University