PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional transaction tax services to clients in a variety of industries, including audit representation, research, planning, and education.
- Practice focus includes upstream oil and gas, pipelines, and manufacturing industries.
- Director, Transaction Tax, Ryan, Dallas office
- Specialized in providing multi-jurisdictional transaction tax services to clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Director, Professional Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the development and administration of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
- Case Study Committee Chairperson, Professional Development Program, Ryan
- Responsible for the administration of case studies of Ryan’s internal technical training courses.
Mr. Kiley is a frequent speaker on various tax topics for Ryan clients and Ryan’s Professional Development Program. He has also appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, National Oil and Gas Conference
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies, Fort Worth and Oklahoma City
- Manufacturers’ Education Council, Ohio Tax Conference
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Professional Development Institute
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Dallas/Fort Worth State Tax Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, Texas A&M University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Licensed in Texas
(Ryan is not a CPA firm.)