PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Houston office
- Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional property tax services to clients in a variety of industries.
- More than 25 years of experience in the property tax services industry.
- Executive Vice President, Property Tax Appeal Services, national consulting firm
- Oversaw appeal services in all regions.
- Led real and personal property appeals and litigation settlement efforts.
- Associate Appraiser, property appraisal firm
- Prepared real estate appraisals.
- Executive Vice President, contract assessing firm
- Provided assessment and collection services to 125 municipal utility districts in Texas.
Mr. Henry lectures on various property tax topics for Ryan's clients and professional organizations, including the following:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute, Houston Chapter
- Tax Executives Institute
- Texas A&M University
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Appraisal Institute
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Board of Directors (2009–Present)
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Agribusiness, Texas A&M University
- Registered Texas Senior Property Tax Consultant
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Licensed in Texas