PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Scottsdale office
- Specializes in the valuation, assessment, taxation, compliance, and exemption of personal property on a state and local level for clients in a variety of industries, including commercial and industrial property.
- Senior Manager, Property Tax and Unclaimed Property, national Fortune 500 waste company
- Responsible for personal property tax compliance, appeals, and audit defense.
- Responsible for real estate appeals and valuations.
- Developed and led all segments of escheatment and unclaimed property compliance, exemption analysis, and audit defense.
- Property Tax Representative, national convenience store chain
- Responsible for all property tax compliance, audits, and appeals.
- Product Manager, Project Manager, international communications corporation
- Client Communications Representative, international computer corporation
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Master of Legal Studies, emphasis in Real Estate Law, Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Northern Arizona University
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, and Finance, Northern Arizona University