PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Tampa office
- Specializes in providing federal income tax expertise in global interest netting, statutes of limitations, claims for refunds, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) transcription comprehension, and other IRS practice and procedure matters for Ryan TAARP, the Firm’s proprietary tax account analysis review program.
- 33 years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies.
- Partner, tax account analysis review firm
- Associate National Director; audit, tax, and advisory firm
- Partner in Charge, financial capital strategies firm
- Relationship Partner, numerous Fortune 1000 companies
- Specialized in negotiations with IRS at examinations, appeals, and collections levels; real estate within financial services; broadcast cable with information and communications; and personal financial and estate planning.
BOARD & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida State Board of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Tampa Alumni
- Mississippi State Board of Certified Public Accountants
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, University of Mississippi