Join us, and speak with our team of tax technology experts, plus hear directly from our guest speaker and clients about how Ryan’s technology has helped The Dow Chemical Company transform their indirect tax function.
Increased compliance requirements, reduced resources, and the demand for better data are driving the need for improved technology platforms within tax departments, especially to keep pace with the rapidly changing and uncertain road ahead in Europe.
During this two-day event, more than 70+ professionals will be gathering to discuss the need for tax technology solutions, sharing their challenges and pain points, while hearing case studies from organizations across Europe who have implemented a range of solutions to overcome the challenges.
- Gilbert Mwansa, Director, Tax Technology Consulting, Ryan
- Shari O’Boyle, Global Business Process Leader, Indirect Tax and Create/Send Invoice, Dow
- The Dow Indirect Tax Transformation Case Study scheduled for Wednesday, 20 November 2019 at 4:00 p.m. GMT
- How to meet the MTD “hard deadline” in April 2020
- The effects of Brexit on indirect tax
- How to leverage R&D tax credits
- Achieving real-time reporting
- How to start a modern indirect tax office from scratch
- How technology can be used to transform a tax department, and much more