Ryan via Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
When you subscribe to Ryan RSS feeds, you receive the latest news and information from Ryan directly to your computer or mobile device.
To stay informed of important tax legislative updates, Ryan press announcements and career opportunities, and thought leadership, including articles and presentations on best practices for improving tax performance, simply choose the feeds that you are interested in from the following list.
Ryan News Releases
Ryan Tax Developments
First-Time RSS Users
RSS is a format used to deliver regularly changing Web content directly to your favorite feed reader. Feed readers allow users to quickly and efficiently find the most relevant information and click through to the full article. RSS allows you to stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites you are interested in. You save time by not needing to check the site regularly for updates, and RSS feeds ensure your privacy.
There are several varieties of RSS feed readers available, including Google Reader, MyYahoo!, and NewsGator, which integrate with Microsoft® Outlook.
After you choose and install the feed reader of your choice, click the RSS feed you are interested in, and copy the URL that appears in the address bar. Each feed reader application has a different method for adding the XML feed to your RSS list, so please read the instructions related to your particular program.
Methods of Utilizing RSS
RSS feeds may be utilized in several different formats, including:
- As a separate desktop application
- Programs that integrate with Microsoft® Outlook
- Programs that integrate with instant messaging
- As part of a Web-based service (e.g., MyYahoo!, personalized Google homepage, MyMSN, etc.)
- Some browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Safari, which automatically support RSS without the need to paste the feed URL into a separate reader
- Many smart phones, including the iPhone, Droid, and BlackBerry, which have feed aggregator applications that may be downloaded from their respective application stores and markets
For a list of free and recommended feed readers, choose from those listed at Yahoo!.