PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Phoenix office
– Specializes in providing multi-jurisdictional property tax services
including audit defense, appeals, valuation, compliance, and
– Experience in a variety of industries and properties including
heavy manufacturing, high technology, corporate campuses,
telecommunications, natural gas distribution, chemical plants,
and forest products.
– More than 23 years servicing client property tax needs.
- Vice President of Operations – West Region, national consulting firm
– Responsible for supervising all state and local tax consulting
services for west region clients including property tax, sales
and use tax, and state income and franchise tax.
– Managed audits, appeals, refund claims, compliance, and
– Provided litigation support for highly contested cases.
- Director of Property Taxes – West Region, national consulting firm
- Director of Property Taxes – East Region, national consulting firm
Mr. LoRusso speaks regularly on a variety of property tax topics for Ryan’s clients and professional organizations, including the following:
- Canadian Property Tax Association
- Council On State Taxation
- Tax Compliance, Inc. – Annual Users Conference
- Tax Executives Institute
- American Society of Appraisers
- Appraisal Institute – Associate Member
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- National Tax Association
- Economics, The Pennsylvania State University
- American Society of Appraisers – Machinery and Technical Specialties
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Designation in Property Tax, Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- State Certified General Appraiser, various states