PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Detroit office
– Specializes in providing transaction tax consulting services to the
manufacturing and automotive industries.
- Board of Directors, Professional Development Committee, Ryan
– Responsible for the administration and development of Ryan’s
internal technical training courses.
- Seventeen years experience in transaction tax, covering a broad range of commercial and industrial sectors, including retail, wholesale, professional services, contracting, government contracting, and manufacturing.
- Seven years of concentration in the automobile manufacturing industry.
- Senior Manager, State and Local Tax Services, national
- Manager, Sales and Use Tax, regional accounting firm
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Tax Commissioner Agent, State of Ohio Department of Taxation, Sales and Use Tax Division
Ms. Hahn lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients and various professional organizations.
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Ohio Board of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Accounting, Mount Union College
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Licensed in Ohio