PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- President, Canadian Operations and Principal, Ryan, Toronto office
– Specializes in providing Canadian transaction tax services to
clients across all industry sectors.
- Member, Ryan, LLC Board of Managers
- Practice Leader, Canadian Tax Services
- Managing Principal and Chief Operating Officer, Canadian tax consulting firm
Mr. Round lectures on various Canadian transaction tax topics for Ryan’s Professional Development Program and has appeared as a frequent speaker for the following organizations:
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Manufacturers’ Education Council – Annual Ohio Tax Conference
- Tax Executives Institute
- The Chicago Tax Club
Mr. Round contributed to various publications with CCH Canadian, including: Value-Added Taxation in Canada: Goods and Services Tax (GST), Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), and Quebec Sales Tax (QST); Ontario Retail Sales Tax with Commentary; and Common Audit Exposures. He has also written on sales tax issues for various Canadian tax journals.
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Wilfred Laurier University
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Completed the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-depth GST Course – Parts I and II
©1999-2014 Ryan, LLC. All rights reserved.