Turn by Turn Driving Directions from Sea-Tac International Airport
- Start out by driving north on the airport parkway, away from the terminal.
- At the end, take the right fork onto WA-518E. (There will be a sign guiding you to I-405 and I-5.)
- Move to the center lane, and continue onto I-405N, avoiding both I-5 exits.
- From I-405N, take Exit 13B for N.E. 8th Street.
- Proceed around cloverleaf to head westbound on N.E. 8th Street.
- The building will be on your right side, after the fifth stoplight.
The Bank of America Tower parking garage is at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Bellevue Way N.E. with access from both streets. (The garage is shared by the Hyatt hotel and the Bellevue Place buildings.) Pull a ticket to enter the garage. Visitors may park on Levels 1, 2, and 3. Park near the elevator bank for Wintergarden and Bank of America Tower. Go to Floor 1 or 2, and then exit that elevator and walk south to the elevators designated for Floors 13 through 21. Take the ticket to the Ryan office, on the 14th floor, for validation.
There are designated stalls by the lobbies for short-term parking (3-hour limit). Starting at $2 for up to 30 minutes, parking costs increase by $1 for every additional half hour up to 4 hours at $7. Parking from 4–6 hours is $9; parking from 6–10 hours is $11; 10–24 hours is $25.
Inclement Weather Status - Weather conditions normal, the Seattle office is open.