Turn by Turn Driving Directions from the Jacksonville International Airport
- Follow airport exit signs toward I-95 South.
- Take the right exit to I-95 South.
- Take the left exit, Exit 353B for Union Street.
- Turn left onto Union Street.
- Turn right onto Jefferson Street.
- Turn left onto West Forsyth Street.
- Turn right onto Laura Street.
From West Forsyth Street, enter on the right-hand side of the Bank of America Customer Parking. Parking is $2.50 per hour. Take a ticket, and speak with the attendant. The attendant will ask for your ticket number, your name, and the name of the company that you are visiting. Visitors should park on Level 4 or above. Validation stickers can be obtained from the office and must be affixed to your ticket. Visitor parking closes at 8 pm. Special arrangements must be made for visitors expecting to stay later than that time.
Inclement Weather Status – Weather conditions normal, the Jacksonville office is open.